Chicken Breast & Vegetables Simmered in Bonito Broth 鶏むねと野菜の含め煮

Japanese follows English. 英語の後に日本語が続きます。

I found the recipe in a cooking book. I've loved reading, but when I was a kid, I read mostly crime novels. These days, however, I read many non-fiction books, including cooking books. It's easy to make this as usual. 
  • Shave chicken breast and sprinkle the chicken with potato starch.
  • Pour bonito broth into a pot and bring to the boil. 
  • Add the chicken, green beans and tomato. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
  • Season with soy sauce, mirin (sweet sake for cooking) and salt. 
I often use chicken breast for my husband, who needs to reduce weight😁. (He loves potato chips and ice cream!) The chicken is low calorie but filling. If you're interested in reducing your weight or someone else's, it's worth trying😊.  

Chicken breast & vegetables simmered in bonito broth
鶏むねと野菜の含め煮
 (If you wish to post your comment but don't have a Google account, select "anonymous" from the drop down menu titled "comment as"!)
鶏むね肉と野菜の含め煮です。片栗粉をまぶした鶏むねとお好みの野菜をかつおだしで煮て、醤油、塩、みりんで味を調えるだけ。カロリーは低いのですが腹持ちがいいので、体重管理の必要な人にうってつけです😋。
(Google アカウントを持ってない方は、コメント記入後に「Google アカウント」をクリックし、「匿名」か「名前/URL」を選択してからご記入ください!) 

Comments