Dried Radish Strips Simmered with Vegetables 切干大根の煮物

英語の後に日本語が続きます。

This is a dish of dried radish strips simmered with carrot, fried tofu pouch, mustard spinach, and king trumpet mushroom in bonito dashi broth. There's something special about it. I made this in the microwave! It's easy to cook! 
  • Put dried radish strips rehydrated with water and other ingredients and bonito dashi broth in a heat-resistant bowl.
  • Microwave it. 
The key is to put shredded carrots at the bottom of the bowl. 

I'll move to a new apartment but the gas range there has only one burner, so I've started to cook as many dishes as possible only in the microwave. This is the first dish which I've made in a pan so far but I will make in the microwave from now on. I'm very interested myself in how many dishes can replace the burner with the microwave.

Dried radish strips simmered with vegetables 切干大根の煮物
(If you wish to post your comment but don't have a Google account, select "anonymous" from the drop down menu titled "comment as"!)
切干大根の煮物です。でもちょっと特別。電子レンジだけで作りました。材料とだしを耐熱ボールに入れてチンするだけ。引っ越し先にコンロが一つしかないので、レンチン料理の練習を開始しました。レンチンでどれだけ作れるか楽しみです。
(Google アカウントを持ってない方は、コメント記入後に「Google アカウント」をクリックし、「匿名」か「名前/URL」を選択してからご記入ください!)

Comments